Monday, January 5, 2015

1/5/15
OH MY GOSH it is 2015!!!
I am glad that 2014 is over.  I am blessed to have had my grandchild, LJ, born in 2014, but the rest of the year needed to end.  
So many changes and so many scary things happened in 2014.
Changing friendships.  Some for the good and some for the bad.
Change in my dating outlook.  This is soooo for the good.
Changes in relationships with my family.  It is interesting......
2014 was a very emotionally turbulent year for me.  
The start of 2015 has only been positive for me.  A new city, a new apartment, the light at the end of the tunnel for my Education.... All very scary and exciting.
I am ready to leave the emotion and the heartache of 2014 behind me and start new and “scary” adventures :)
I wish all of you well as your new year starts - and try something different - at least once.  It really is a good thing!

Lots of love, 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment